Thursday, December 20, 2012

When Bloggers Unite




“Spending all your savings (down to the last cent) for BU4. Going out with that golden bag with a smile on your face. Waiting for BU5!”
-ME 

            What happens when bloggers get contained in one room with all their garments for sale? A fashionable outbreak of ravenous fans ready to lap anyone who comes in their way- that’s what!

            Last Saturday, December 15, 2012, was the first day of the much-awaited Blogger’s United 4 at the World Trade Center. This event is a part of the World Bazaar Festival which runs from December 7-23. What makes me happier though is that I was able to go, together with my cousin and sister, for the first time and to be honest it was some overwhelming experience! We got there at 10:15 and almost everything was gone. The stalls of the bloggers was completely ransacked that it amazes me how I was still able to buy some stuffs. Anyway, we wandered for almost 5 hours (that’s until 3 P.M.) and only got a hold of that fact after we left the tent. Fun truly makes the time fly fast and makes you dizzy and cray afterwards. You’ll end up wanting for more as if the things you bought were not enough!!!



            Besides the great steals, I got to meet awesome and awe-inspiring bloggers during BU4. They’re all lovely, stylish and to top it all, approachable. I actually felt intimidated when I asked for a picture with them but I guess it was worth it! There’s Lissa Kahayon, Patricia Prieto, Vernice Ensiso, Bjorn, Aivan Magno, Hezron Peralta, and so on and so forth. And of course, my idol, David Guison.



            This is just one of the many stuffs I bought. Worth it!



            Walking out with the golden bag on my hand… All I could utter was… “ I can’t wait for BU5!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment